Finally I realize what she means, I have become what I was meant to be the Platinum Dragon. I have become stronger with each of the magical items found in my life. The books I’ve read. Learning have negativity go it’s own way, not to take it personally. My heart, my soul, my mind has grown beyond that first encounter with the Crimson dragon.
The fear and panic of the seemingly unconquerable obstacles in my life are no longer taking over. They are no longer standing in my way to success, to a happy life. When there are storm clouds, I know there is a safe haven always available. I can overcome. The larger than life problems that I faced, only made me who I have become today. The illnesses and diseases that haunt me, don’t get best of me, because I’ve learned to be adaptable, to be flexible enough to allow for the unknown and adjust accordingly.
Dragons are a symbol of strength and courage. I’m finally ME!
As for each of the magical objects I found in my dream. I believe their significance lies herein:
- My green celtic journal, I currently have this book, and keep my daily thoughts and gratitudes it in. Each time I keep a journal of my gratitudes, I’m reminded that I have so much to be grateful for and I think the Universe then gives me even more to be excited about and grateful for.
- The Magic Book, I seriously believe it’s my computer. It’s like magic, isn’t it? We can find almost anything on it, see anything, accomplish anything with it.
- The crystal disk is Moonstone.It’s my favorite stone, I have it throughout my jewelry collection. It brings hope, enhances feminine energies, sensitivity, intuition, and psychic abilities. It is also said to bring strong energies of abundance to one’s life. Moonstone is a stone of protection, especially during travel at sea. It is a stone of calm and relief from emotional stress.I also believe the shape of this object is significant to me, it is the shape of a lens, like a camera lens. I am finding that photography is becoming a creative outlet for me and one way I can express myself. I am finally becoming confident enough to display my photographs, if for no other reason but for pure enjoyement.
- The Obsidian Wand. I was given an Obsidian Obelisk some years ago, by two Hermetic friends of mine when I had been unemployed for 3 years. They gave it to me when I was just starting my own freelance web design business and didn’t know how to handle negative clients. Within weeks, my negative clients were no longer bothersome and I got a full time position as a web designer at a University. It stays on my desk always.Black Obsidian Stone is a powerful cleanser of psychic smog created within your aura, and is a strong psychic protection stone. It has powerful metaphysical properties that will shield you against negativity, and the energy of these stones may stimulate the gift of prophecy.Hermeticism, also called Hermetism, is a religious, philosophical, and esoteric tradition based primarily upon writings attributed to Hermes Trismegistus (“Thrice Great”).Much of the importance of Hermeticism arises from its connection with the development of science during the time from 1300 to 1600 AD. The prominence that it gave to the idea of influencing or controlling nature led many scientists to look to magic and its allied arts (e.g., alchemy, astrology) which, it was thought, could put Nature to the test by means of experiments.
- The Bell– I believe the bell was my wakeup call. My realization that I am where I’m supposed to be at this time.